The Life Skills Enterprise Team is pleased and proud to partner with the following passionate, talented and committed professionals who are highly qualified to deliver educational resources and services in food choices, faith building and future development.
Dr. Monica Y. Jackson, Ph.D. — Dr. Monica is our founder. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience in higher education, academic administration, coaching, mentoring, leadership, marketing and journalism. After being misdiagnosed by medical doctors, not once, not twice, but three times and losing three close friends to cancer at a young age, she discovered a newfound passion, purpose and commitment to empower, educate and motivate individuals in food choices, faith building and future development.
Dr. Monica has observed a society perishing from a lack of knowledge. As a result, she is passionate about educating and bridging the knowledge gap in food, faith and future. To spread the word, she serves on the African American Health Advisory Board at Parkview Community Hospital and hosts The JOURNEY Talk Radio show. She maximizes her creative talent at Designs by Dr. Monica. She earned an Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts from Marymount Palos Verdes College (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA), Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from California State University Dominguez Hills (Carson, CA), Master of Business Administration from the University of Phoenix (Ontario, CA) and Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Leadership from Trident University International (Cypress, CA). She graduated from Water of Life’s School of Ministry. Her professional corporate experience includes:
- Education: Special Project Director of Distance Education (Cypress College), Program Director (Corinthian Colleges), Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs (Platt College), Professor (University of Redlands, DeVry University, ITT Technical Institute, Riverside Community College), Instructional Designer (Knowledgecity), Higher Education/Distance Education Consultant at various colleges and universities, including Western University of Health Sciences.
- Information Technology: Software Engineer (Xerox Corporation), Programmer Analyst (Pacific Mutual Life Insurance Company), Sr. Business Analyst (Trident Data Systems), Project Lead (Union Bank of California), Document Imaging Engineer & Consultant (FileNet Corporation, Automated Concepts Inc., Ingram Micro, Metro-Goldwyn Mayer, Charles Schwab)
- Journalism/Publishing: Freelance Writer (Black Enterprise Magazine, Upscale Magazine, Inland Empire Business Journal, Riverside Business Journal, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, Celebrity Home Magazine); Writer/Editor (MyContracts.com Inc., The Press Enterprise, The Business Press)
- Publishing/Book Writing: Workshops and Classes (Written Expressions Enterprise, Abundant Living Family Church, Friendship Baptist Church), Self-Publishers (various authors)
- Event Planning: Business Expos, Tradeshows and Special Events (Abundant Living Family Church, Friendship Baptist Church, New Day Christian Fellowship,SunWize Corporation, Sentinel Offender Services)
Dr. Pamela Middleton, M.D. — Dr. Pam has a wealth of knowledge and experience in healthcare. She is a holistic pediatrician, international bestselling author, consultant and sought-after speaker on health and wellness. She transitioned from private practice to virtual and consultive services, offering telemedicine, second opinions, informational consults, natural parenting courses and coaching. She regularly shares holistic health information online with her self-titled #MomHuddleNation, making her “America’s Virtual Holistic Pediatrician.” Dr. Pam earned a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from Howard University (Washington, DC) and Doctorate of Medicine from Wayne State University (Detroit, MI). She completed a pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit. Her latest book, “50 Holistic Treatments for Kids 5 and Under” is available at www.drpamsbook.com
Dr. Talin Pratt, Psy.D. — Dr. Talin is committed to helping women and children. She is passionate about children with disabilities and special needs. Her interests include ADHD, Autism and emotional disturbances. Her strength is admired by those she counsels and empowers with realistic tasks and goals to overcome obstacles. Dr. Talin is a school psychologist and an adjunct professor. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies from Western Governors University, Master of Arts in School Psychology and a Doctorate of Psychology in Educational Psychology from Alliant International University.