Events & Products
Showing all 9 results
Life Skills Enterprise’s events and products are designed to change individuals, change generations and ultimately change society. Click an image to view a description and to write a review. Join our mailing to receive announcements about new products.
To align with Dave Ramsey’s debt-free financial teachings and lifestyle, Life Skills Enterprise asks consumers not to use credit cards for purchases. If you must use a credit card, pay charges off before incurring interest. Life Skills Enterprise encourages you to use debit cards, checks or money orders.
PAST EVENT: Simple Summer Symposium Sponsorship
- Logo or name placement on the sponsorship page in the program book (platinum, gold, silver)
- Logo or name placement on LSE’s website as a 2017 Simple Summer Symposium event sponsor (platinum only)
- Product or marketing material placement in goody bag. Please provide 75 pieces (platinum and gold only)
PAST EVENT: Simple Summer Symposium
SYMPOSIUM SPONSORS AND CONTRIBUTORS:
Crispy Green • Bakery on Main • Great Eastern Sun[hr]
TWO SPEAKERS FOR THE SIMPLE SUMMER SYMPOSIUM Click to Read Speakers' Detailed Bio
"I reversed my diabetes and lost weight with my food choices." - Brenda "Chef BJ" SilasCome and be empowered, educated and motivated in:
Scrumptious, affordable and convenient meal planning
Identifying and replacing unhealthy ingredients
Making life-sustaining food choices
Practical preparation for busy lifestyles
Learning and living with purpose and passion
Exciting hands-on food prep lesson, lunch and more
"I stopped Cancer, Lupus and lost weight with my food choices" - Dr. Monica Y. Jackson
This event will help you prepare meat, organic and vegan simple meals with simple ingredients. It is a pre-launch of our three food events:
1. Singles Sip & Sup
2. Couples Cook & Connect
3. Seniors Supper SocialDATE & TIME: Saturday, July 29, 2017 • 12:30 noon to 4:00 p.m. LOCATION: Horsethief Canyon Ranch Recreation Center • 13289 Mountain Road • Corona, CA 92883 COST: $59 per person (includes lecture, materials, hands-on preparation and your simple meal) Three discount are available for this event. Code valid at checkout only:
- Early Bird Special. Receive $5 off when tickets are purchased by May 16, 2017; an additional $10 discount when combined with social media special.
- Two for One Special. Get 2 tickets for the price of 1 through June 17, 2017. Enter code: 241. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or specials.
- Social Media Special. Receive $10 off when you “Friend and Like Us” on Facebook. Enter code: LIKE17 at checkout. Offer good through July 1, 2017
PAST EVENT: Advertisement and Sponsorship
- GOLD $275 (includes one non-premium, full page ad)
- SILVER $200 (includes one non-premium, half page ad)
- All ads must be camera ready
- Acceptable file formats: jpg, tiff, PDF
- Minimum resolution: 300 dpi
- Ads must be CMYK or greyscale
- Premium pages are indicated by (*). Contact Life Skills Enterprise to inquire about availability.
- Bag inserts may be mailed to Life Skills Enterprise or a pickup can be arranged. The minimum pickup fee for bag inserts is $25 depending on the advertiser’s location.
PAST EVENT: Empowerment & Essentials Symposium
- Engage in interactive activities using the UnReLearn Model
- Learn to overcome challenges in three key areas - food, faith, future
- Gain a basic understanding about essential oils from wellness advocates
- Receive information about nutrition and wellbeing from a medical doctor
- Participate in a hands-on "Make 'n' Take" essential oils activity
- Enjoy tasty foods and beverages
- Shop, mix and mingle with attendees