Events & Products
Showing 1–10 of 13 results
Life Skills Enterprise’s events and products are designed to change individuals, change generations and ultimately change society. Click an image to view a description and to write a review. Join our mailing to receive announcements about new products.
To align with Dave Ramsey’s debt-free financial teachings and lifestyle, Life Skills Enterprise asks consumers not to use credit cards for purchases. If you must use a credit card, pay charges off before incurring interest. Life Skills Enterprise encourages you to use debit cards, checks or money orders.
Setback 2 Comeback Tickets
New Rates for Women and Men Effective June 26, 2018
Abortion • Anxiety • Betrayal • Depression • Destruction • Divorce • Death of a
Child • Fatherless • Heartbreak • Hopelessness • Hurt • Secrets
Sexual Abuse • Shame • Single Parenting • Sin • Marriage • Molestation
Pain • Promiscuity • Wounds by Church Leaders
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” — Jeremiah 29:11
Life Skills Enterprise proudly presents SETBACK 2 COMEBACK, a full-day symposium to educate, empower, inspire and help women and men overcome life’s trials. Hear powerful, raw testimonies and real talk from real people in the real world about real issues! Each speaker discovered strength, hope and renewed faith along her journey. You can too! Visit the advertisement, sponsorship and booth pages for additional information. Download and view the symposium flyer. Tickets include admission to the symposium,continental breakfast, lunch, access to all symposium speakers, giveaways, souvenir book, door prizes and access to vendors on Saturday, October 6, 2018 (10:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.) at Benedict Castle Teen Challenge (5445 Chicago Avenue, Riverside, CA 92507) . Doors open at 10:00 a.m. This event is expected to sellout. Purchase your ticket(s) early. Don’t delay! Download and view symposium flyer. • New Special $129 per person OR Three Installments of $50 each per person (First payment of $50 due July 16th, Second payment of $50 due August 16th, Final payment of $50 due September 16th. Failure to meet the above payment schedule may result in forfeiture of reservation.) • Table Special Rate* $1,000 (8 tickets) • Student Rate* $105 Vendor advertisement, sponsorship and booth opportunities are available. Purchase Tickets Today! NOTES: (1) Student Rate requires current enrollment at a college or university and an active university email address. Enter this information in the comments section at checkout. Rate is subject to additional verification. (2) Table Rate: Enter the eight attendee names in the comments section, at checkout (3) Allow additional travel time and book hotel room early. The California Speedway is October 6th and expected to impact the area. Hotel Information: Courtyard Marriott UCR (951) 276-1200, Rate: $149 per night. Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites (951) 924-4546, Rate: $98 per night. Rates subject to change. (4) Your email confirmation (name, phone, address) and cleared payment serve as your ticket. (5) Please enter the number of vegetarian meals desired in the comments area at checkout, if applicable. (6) All payments are nonrefundable. Transferable only. Scholarship Opportunities There are limited scholarship opportunities for women who would like to attend, but cannot afford the regular rate. Click the Download Scholarship Application link, then complete the online application or print and submit according to the instructions.
Non-Sponsor $250 (must purchase ticket to symposium)
Sponsor $150 (must purchase sponsorship package)A booth is included in Gold Sponsorship Packages.
|Ad Type||Ad Size (H X W)||Rate (without design)||Rate (with design)|
|Business Card||2 x 3.5||$25||$50|
|Quarter-Page||4 x 4||$50||$80|
|Half-Page||4 x 8||$75||$115|
|Full- Page||8 x 8||$100||$150|
|Back Cover||8 x 8||$200||$250|
|Inside Back Cover||8 x 8||$150||$200|
|Inside Front Cover||8 x 8||$150||$200|
- Three (3) meals
- One (1) ticket to the symposium
- Access to all seven (7) speakers
- Ad in full-color printed souvenir book
- Logo or name listed on event website page
- Logo or name listed on sponsor page in printed souvenir book
In-kind items will be used for door prizes. Each item must be valued at a minimum of $50.Optionally, provide items to insert in giveaway bags. If the latter is selected, we request 125 pieces. In exchange for your kindness, your name will be mentioned at the event and listed in the souvenir book.Silver Package $300
Includes all of the above with a color business card ad. If ad design is needed, package is $350.Bronze Package $600
Includes all of the above with a color half-page ad. If ad design is needed, package is $650.Gold Package $800
Includes of the above with a color full-page ad, one (1) additional symposium ticket and one (1) booth. If ad design is needed, package is $850Vendor Booths Silver and Bronze sponsors may visit the booth page to purchase a booth. Substitutions are not allowed packages. All payments and materials must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on September 6, 2018. We will contact you via email, to request your logo.
PAST EVENT: Simple Summer Symposium Sponsorship
- Logo or name placement on the sponsorship page in the program book (platinum, gold, silver)
- Logo or name placement on LSE’s website as a 2017 Simple Summer Symposium event sponsor (platinum only)
- Product or marketing material placement in goody bag. Please provide 75 pieces (platinum and gold only)
PAST EVENT: Simple Summer Symposium
SYMPOSIUM SPONSORS AND CONTRIBUTORS:
Crispy Green • Bakery on Main • Great Eastern Sun[hr]
TWO SPEAKERS FOR THE SIMPLE SUMMER SYMPOSIUM Click to Read Speakers' Detailed Bio
"I reversed my diabetes and lost weight with my food choices." - Brenda "Chef BJ" SilasCome and be empowered, educated and motivated in:
Scrumptious, affordable and convenient meal planning
Identifying and replacing unhealthy ingredients
Making life-sustaining food choices
Practical preparation for busy lifestyles
Learning and living with purpose and passion
Exciting hands-on food prep lesson, lunch and more
"I stopped Cancer, Lupus and lost weight with my food choices" - Dr. Monica Y. Jackson
This event will help you prepare meat, organic and vegan simple meals with simple ingredients. It is a pre-launch of our three food events:
1. Singles Sip & Sup
2. Couples Cook & Connect
3. Seniors Supper SocialDATE & TIME: Saturday, July 29, 2017 • 12:30 noon to 4:00 p.m. LOCATION: Horsethief Canyon Ranch Recreation Center • 13289 Mountain Road • Corona, CA 92883 COST: $59 per person (includes lecture, materials, hands-on preparation and your simple meal) Three discount are available for this event. Code valid at checkout only:
- Early Bird Special. Receive $5 off when tickets are purchased by May 16, 2017; an additional $10 discount when combined with social media special.
- Two for One Special. Get 2 tickets for the price of 1 through June 17, 2017. Enter code: 241. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or specials.
- Social Media Special. Receive $10 off when you “Friend and Like Us” on Facebook. Enter code: LIKE17 at checkout. Offer good through July 1, 2017
PAST EVENT: Advertisement and Sponsorship
- GOLD $275 (includes one non-premium, full page ad)
- SILVER $200 (includes one non-premium, half page ad)
- All ads must be camera ready
- Acceptable file formats: jpg, tiff, PDF
- Minimum resolution: 300 dpi
- Ads must be CMYK or greyscale
- Premium pages are indicated by (*). Contact Life Skills Enterprise to inquire about availability.
- Bag inserts may be mailed to Life Skills Enterprise or a pickup can be arranged. The minimum pickup fee for bag inserts is $25 depending on the advertiser’s location.
PAST EVENT: Empowerment & Essentials Symposium
- Engage in interactive activities using the UnReLearn Model
- Learn to overcome challenges in three key areas - food, faith, future
- Gain a basic understanding about essential oils from wellness advocates
- Receive information about nutrition and wellbeing from a medical doctor
- Participate in a hands-on "Make 'n' Take" essential oils activity
- Enjoy tasty foods and beverages
- Shop, mix and mingle with attendees